1. Users of the National Library of Belarus (the Library hereinafter) can use electronic documents (both independent editions and electronic supplements to printed editions) from the “CD library” and the depository.
2. Network access to the information resource “CD library” is provided on any user workbench.
HOW TO ORDER ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS FROM THE LIBRARY DEPOSITORY
3. Electronic documents from the depository (except for electronic supplements to printed editions) can be ordered through the Electronic catalog of the Library on any user workbench.
4. To get electronic supplements to printed editions, user must fill in an order form and pass it to a librarian in a recommended reading room.
5. A user can order up to 5 electronic documents on Electronic catalog, or fill in 3 order forms for electronic supplements to printed editions.
6. An order is fulfilled in 30 minutes.
HOW TO USE ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS FROM THE LIBRARY DEPOSITORY
7. Access to electronic documents (both independent editions and electronic supplements to printed editions) from the library depository is provided only in the Music and audiovisual documents reading room (the Room hereinafter)
8. Conditions of using electronic documents are determined by an assistant librarian of the Room, depending on the kind of information carriers.
9. User gets access to electronic documents on-line, if information carrier doesn’t need special installation and equipment is available.
10. In the event that an electronic document needs special installation or has other technical characteristics or software features, access to it is provided the next day after an order is made. User must notify an assistant librarian on a day and time they will work with this document.
11. Electronic documents are provided upon presentation of a library card and are to be played on the Library’s equipment only.
12. User won’t have electronic documents directly in the hand; all media are to be played by an assistant librarian.
13. User can book electronic documents from the depository for up to 10 days. If necessary and on condition that there is no request from other users the booking period can be extended to 30 days at the most. Please notify an assistant librarian if you need to extend booking period.
14. Copying of information from electronic documents kept in the Library’s stocks is forbidden, except when a free distribution is authorized by copyright owners.
*Electronic documents from the stock of the Bibliology department are provided to users in conformity with the corresponding Instructions.