The Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Department offers the following services:
- electronic delivery of documents stored in the National Library of Belarus, including newspapers, printed music, maps and graphic documents, records, fragments of theses, as well as information from databases;
- providing originals (for temporary use), photocopies and electronic copies of articles from magazines, newspapers and books stored in libraries of Belarus (except for Minsk) and foreign countries for users having the NLB library card, in the absence of the required document in the NLB.
For legal entities (libraries and other institutions):
- documents from the NLB’s collections are provided for temporary use on interlibrary loan, on the basis of Loan Service Agreement;
- providing photocopies of articles and fragments of books, magazines and newspapers;
- scanning and providing digital copies of lawfully published documents, including theses, as well as information from databases.
To place an order, please fill in the form and send it by e-mail or traditional mail.
The National Library of Belarus
The Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Department
Nezavisimosti Ave., 116
the Republic of Belarus
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Provision of documents through interlibrary loan to legal entities and individuals is carried out according to the interlibrary loan and document delivery service procedure.
Service tariffs are available on the website, see the Service Price List.
For more info, please, call: (+375 17) 293 29 14, 293 27 14.