On November 18, an International round table "Libraries and library public Associations in the context of modernity" will be held online, dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the National Library of Belarus, the 30th anniversary of the Belarusian Library Association, and the 5th anniversary of the Ugra Library Association.
Planned topics for discussion:
- Trends in the development of libraries and professional associations
- Strengthening cooperation between libraries in Belarus and the Russian Federation
- Cultural diplomacy and cross-cultural aspects
- The library profession in the 21st century
- Budget Institution of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug-Ugra "State Library of Ugra"
- State Institution "National Library of Belarus"
- Belarusian Library Association
The broadcast will be carried out in the video conference format.
We invite you to join the live broadcast on the official website of the State Library of Ugra.
The article is provided by the Public Relations Department.