International Bibliological Conference dedicated to the 400th anniversary of first published Slavic Alphabet Book "Bukvar" will be held on 26th – 27th April 2018 in the National Library of Belarus.
We invite bibliologists, linguists, literary critics, culturologists, historians, philosophers, publishers and booksellers to participate in the conference.
Topics for discussion:
• Traditions of enlightment and educational book printing in Belarus
• Belarusian manuscripts and printed books in domestic and foreign collections
• Belarusian printing houses of the 16th – 18th centuries.
• Belarusian book of the 19th – 20th centuries.
• Contemporary Belarusian book
• Art design of manuscripts and printed books
• Bibliographic record of prominent Belarusian books
• Book in the contemporary social, cultural and information environment.
You can find more information about the Conference on the website.