Belarusian libraries are inviting to the event: "BiblioNight–2023", an international campaign in support of reading on April 21, at 7.00 pm. Admission to the event is free!
The campaign is timed to coincide with the World Book and Copyright Day, which was established by UNESCO in 1995 and is celebrated annually on April 23.
In honor of Book Day, libraries expand their opening hours and format each year, and organize book exhibitions, public readings, promotions, and other cultural events.
The program of the "BiblioNight–2023" campaign includes many thematic platforms for adults and children. Guests, as always, enjoy various activities – master classes, games, creative meetings with writers and other entertainment. Follow the latest news on the official websites of libraries and on pages in social networks.
The following libraries will take part in the campaign:
"BiblioNight" – Minsk
- National Library of Belarus (116 Nezavisimosti Ave.), subject: “Library–Impulse”
- The Central Scientific Library named after Yakub Kolas National Academy of Sciences of Belarus and I.S. Lupinovich Belarusian Agricultural Library of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Surganova str., 15), subject: "Territory of Science"
- Republican Scientific Medical Library (Fabritiusa str., 28), subject: "A night library loan"
- N. Ostrovsky Central Children's Library (Gazeta Pravda ave., 20a), subject: "BiblioTwilight "Book and company"
Centralized system of state public libraries of Minsk:
- Central Library named after Yanka Kupala (V. Khoruzhey str., 16), subject: "Traditions. What unites us"
- Library No 13 (Narodnaya str., 43a), subject: "Book. Music. Theater"
“BiblioNight” – regions
- Grodno State University Scientific Library
- Voronovo Regional Library
- Ostrovets Regional Library
- Slonim Regional Library
- Mogilev Centralized system of State public libraries
- Kirovsky district library network
- Klichevsky district library network
- Krichevsky district library network
- Slavgorod district centralized network of public libraries
- Khotimsky district library network
- Shklovsky district centralized library network
The article is provided by the Public Relations Department.