Contractual information services
The National Library of Belarus renders paid information services to legal entities on the basis of a one-off or long-term contract, according to the Service Price List.
Legal entities are provided with the services as follow:
Search and selection of bibliographical full-text information (both print and digital) for jubilee editions of an organization / enterprise on various topics, activities, persons, events etc.;
- Search for factual data (information, statistics, photography etc) about an event, person, locality, organization etc.;
- Editing a research paper bibliography;
- Media monitoring;
- Targeted search of particular books, newspaper / journal articles, theses etc.;
- Copying / digitizing information;
- Checking papers for plagiarism with the use of specialized information systems.
A contract for the provision of information services is concluded on the basis of a letter of guarantee provided to the library.
TIP: watch the video tutorial "How to Pay Library Online Services".