The National Library of Belarus provides the copying services as follow:
- photocopying fragments of print documents;
- scanning fragments of print documents;
- copying information from databases and the Internet;
- copying audio files.
The following documents are to be scanned only for safekeeping:
- circulation documents prepared for binding and restoration, with physical damages, fragile paper, binding thickness of more than 5 centimeters and which do not open 180 degrees, regardless of the year of publication;
- circulation documents issued before 1900, newspapers and printed music published before 1946 and engravings, regardless of the year of publication;
- full pages of printed publications, the size of which exceeds the A3 format;
- manuscripts, rare books and early printed books (except for rare publications of the XIX–XX cc.).
Copying information is an additional service and is performed on a fee basis in accordance with the Price list.