The virtual display "The witnesses of the antiquity: castles, palaces and manor houses of Belarus" which presents the architectural artifacts of Belarus runs from November, 11th.
Ancient palaces, castles and manor houses are part of the spiritual and material heritage of the Belarusian people. They occupy a significant place among the historical treasures of our country.
The exhibition "The witnesses of the antiquity" includes numerous publications about the formation and development of Belarusian architecture, the origins of Belarusian military architecture, and also the question of restoration and reconstruction of architectural monuments. Printed exhibits tell about the history of Belarusian castles, palaces, mansions and historical events associated with them.
The separate exhibition sections are devoted to the Palace and Caste Complex in Nesvizh, and also the Mir Castle which is a unique monument of Belarusian architecture of the XVI–XX centuries.
The exposition features books, periodicals and cards from the collections of the National Library of Belarus (about 130 sources).
Contact: (+375 17) 293 27 16.
- The witnesses of the antiquity: castles, palaces and manor houses of Belarus
- The strong United Nations make the world better
- The tunes of beloved movies
- The great plasticity of small forms
- A strong power of a soul and talent
- The first word in each fate
- The mysterious strength of flowers
- Electronic editions of the National Library of Belarus