On 23 March, at the National Library of Belarus took place a round table meeting timed to the 75th anniversary of Doctor of Historical Sciences, laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Belarus (1994) G.Y. Golenchenko.
During the meeting the following questions were considered:
- G.Y. Golenchenko’s creative activity;
- sources on the history of Belarus;
- cultural traditions of the Belarusian lands in the 14th –18th centuries;
- problems of ethnic and confessional development of the Belarusian lands in the 14th –18th centuries;
- Belarusian old-printed editions;
- the history of book-printing.