On 5–6 April in Mogilev takes place the International scientific and practical seminar “Bibliotherapy as an innovative direction in library activity”.
The seminar will be held at the Mogilev State Library College named after A.S. Pushkin.
Heads of libraries, specialists in librarianship using book and reading as assistance to readers, biblio-therapists and fairytale therapists, both professional and beginners, teachers and university professors and other persons concerned are invited.
The purpose of the seminar is to improve professional competence of librarians for the achievement of better quality of user service through mastering the theory, methodology and practice of bibliotherapy, and also development of conditions for communication contact between librarians of Belarus and other countries and experience generalization.
- the basic directions of the development of bibliotherapy in library practice;
- socially-pedagogical aspects of application of bibliotherapy for adult readers;
- pedagogical and psychological problems of use of bibliotherapy for children.
The seminar program:
- ”The main directions in the development of bibliotherapy in Russian library practice”, “What do we need for bibliotherapy in children libraries?” – the lecture and the business game by O.L. Kabachek, Candidate of Psychology (Miscow);
- presentation of the information and bibliotherapeutic project of Lvov Regional Children’s Library “Kovcheg” by director of the library and author L. Lugovaya (Lvov);
- ”Strategy and tactics of bibliotherapeutic research. Arrangement of activity of bibliotherapeutic services in libraries” – the master-class of I.N. Kazarinova, Candidate of Pedagogy, Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Acmeology (Saint-Petersburg) and many other.
Results of the seminar will be included into the collection of materials, practical workbooks and methodical recommendations presented at the seminar.
Source: The Mogilev State Library College named after A.S. Pushkin