We invite you to take part in a round table dedicated to the Brest Bible, 0n November 14.
- The Brest Bible as a masterpiece of Belarusian book-printing in the 16th century.
- The printing house in Brest and Belarusian book-printing of the 16th century.
- Belarusian incunabula.
- The book culture of Belarus and written traditions of the Reformation and the Renaissance.
- Translations of the Bible in Belarus in the 16th – 18th centuries.
- Facsimile edition of old books as a cultural and educational mission.
Scientists, historians, representatives of libraries, archives and museums are invited. Send your application up to November 10, 2019. Please indicate the topic(s) of your report.
Lodging, meal and transportation expenses are to be paid by participants.
Location: education technology hall (room 346).
Time: November 4, 14.00–16.00.
Bibliology Research Department