On September 13, a holiday show titled “Dialogue” and an award ceremony for winners of a competition “The Best in the Profession” took place in the conference hall of the National Library.
A warm and friendly atmosphere reigned in the hall. The energetic presenters, Olga Bai and Sergey Lapkovsky, led the morning show. On this day, the best of the best were awarded prizes and diplomas for professional qualities and promotion of librarianship and, in particular, the National Library.
Awards in nomination “The Best in the Profession”:
- Ulyana Sidirovich, chief librarian of the Interlibrary Loan and Document Delaivery Department
- Ekaterina Goroshko, leading librarian of the Special Collections Service Department
- Irina Kuketa, chief librarian of the Library Science Research Department
- Irina Ivashchenko, artist-restorer of the Restoration and Conservation Department
- Sergei Kosinsky, leading engineer of the Dispatching Department
- Natalia Barsukova, chief bibliographer of the Bibliography Research Department
Awards in nomination “For leadership and Successful Management”:
- Natalia Bashkirova, head of the Cultural Events Department
- Vitaly Grabun, head of section of the Publishing Department
- Maria Domovskaya, head of section of the Corporate Innteraction Department
- Marianna Zhukovskaya, head of section of the Acquisition Department
- Natalia Melnichuk, head o fsection of the Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Department
- Victoria Savko, head of section of the Economic Planning Department
Galina Kireeva, chief bibliographer of the Bibliology Research Department, was awarded in nomination “For the Contribution to the Development of Librarianship.”
Natalia Oleynikova, chief librarian of the Special Collection Storing Department, received an award in nomination “For Loyalty and Dedication to the Profession.”
The young specialists received certificates: Alevtina Ashurko, Elizaveta Borisova, Irina Zholobova, Julia Krikun, Artiom Maslemkov, Natalia Moroz, Maria Sheyman.
The audience enjoyed the performances of the duet Sheridan’s, the ballet trio Queens, the soloist of the National Center for Musical Arts named after Vladimir Mulyavin Maria Zhilina, and the host of the event, singer of the band Tsvet Aloe, Sergei Lapkovsky.
Dear colleagues! Congratulations on your professional holiday! We wish you success, energy and new ideas!
Public Relations Department