A thematic meeting with lawyer on the home loans will be held on March 20.
At the meeting you will receive basic knowledge about:
• How to get a loan for housing and realize the dream of an apartment for your family?
• How to solve the housing issue with the maximum benefit?
• Acquisition of an apartment in a new building or on the secondary market?
• What documents are required to obtain a loan for the purchase and reconstruction of housing?
• What are the main requirements for guarantors?
• How to get a soft loan?
• How to determine the size of a soft loan?
• Who has a right to deferral and financial assistance in debt payment.
During the event, a thematic exhibition of literature from the collections of the National Library of Belarus will be held in Legal Information reading room (207b).
Julia Knyaz, lawyer of the Minsk Regional Bar Association will report.
Location: the group lessons hall (2nd floor, room 257c).
To attend the event, you must have a library card of the National Library of Belarus. Pre-registration is required.