A thematic meeting with lawyer "To live like everyone: rights and benefits for persons with disabilities" will be held.
At the meeting you will receive basic knowledge about:
- pharmaceutical benefits;
- sanatorium-resort therapy and rehabilitation;
- travel by public transport;
- payment for maintenance, use of residential accommodation and community facilities;
- improvement of living conditions, including attraction of a soft loan;
- benefits for employers in the employment of persons with disabilities;
- remuneration of workers with disabilities;
- legal protection of families raising disabled children.
During the event, a thematic exhibition of literature from the collections of the National Library of Belarus will be held.
Zalevskaya Zarina, lawyer of the Minsk Regional Bar Association will report.
Location: the group lessons hall (2nd floor, room 257s).
To attend the event, you must have a library card of the National Library of Belarus. Pre-registration is required.