Monday – Sunday: 12.00–23.00 (last lift at 22.30).
Ticket office: 12.00–22.30 (breaks: 14.00–14.15, 16.00–16.15, 18.00–18.15, 20.00–20.15).
We are pleased to invite you to the Observation Deck, located at the top of the library’s high-rise depository (entry is from the rear side of the building).
Informational desks contain information in Russian and English and photo of the most significant objects of our city. Tourists can learn about the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, the Trinity Suburb, the Palace of Independence and other iconic places. And with the help of QR codes you can also see them in virtual reality.
Here you can:
- enjoy a feeling of flight by riding in a panoramic lift;
- take a closer look at the city and suburbs with a panoramic binocular;
- visit various vernissages and art exhibitions at the gallery “Panorama”,
- watch fireworks on public holidays;
- have a meal at the coffee bar “Graf Cafe”, which offers strong and soft drinks, sweet desserts, snacks and hot meals;
- take nice photography and video.
Contact us: (+375 17) 293 29 66.