Cultural Events Department
The Cultural Events Department is designed for meeting cultural, leisure and creative needs of users and employees of the National Library of Belarus.
Priority tasks of the department are information and educational activity, cultural work and leisure management.
Information and educational activity:
- promotion of the best achievements of national and world culture and art;
- preparation and holding of republican and international conferences, festivals, contests, holidays and other events.
- acquaintance of the Library users with national folk traditions;
- promotion of national folk traditions through festivals, holidays and subject meetings);
- encouragement of creative skills of the Library employees;
- promotion of creative initiatives of the Library employees.
- staging of theatrical plays, concerts and other events, cooperation with cultural institutions, associations and profit-making organizations;
- leisure management for users and employees of the National Library of Belarus through culture, science, art, cinema, radio, television, and other mass and personal cultural work.
Structure and staff
Head of the Department: Natalya Bashkirova
Теl: (375 17) 293 29 99 (internal number 79 99)
Cultural Work Section
Head of the Section: Natalya Zhivolkovskaya
Теl: (375 17) 293 25 57 (internal number 75 57)
Теl: (375 17) 293 25 56 (internal number 75 56)
Audio Equipment and Lighting Equipment Maintenance Section
Head of the Section: Denis Bondoronok
Internal number: 79 25
Теl: (375 17) 293 29 29 (internal number: 79 29)