Corporate Interaction Department
The department exists since November 1st, 2006.
The department’s main activities are: acquisition of domestic and foreign electronic information resources (EIR) for the National Library; providing remote access for partner libraries and information centers of Belarus to domestic and foreign EIR via the virtual reading room (VChZ); supporting the VChZ resources and services, information support for innovation.
- monitoring, acquisition and access to national and foreign EIR for library users;
- development of cooperation between Belarusian libraries for the corporate use of EIR;
- maintenance of the virtual reading room of the National Library of Belarus (VChZ);
- management of acquired data bases and service and technological support of VChZ;
- organizing and conducting seminars, presentations and workshops on optional EIR for the National Library users and organizations – partners in VChZ;
- information support of EIFL programs for the efficient use of EIR in Belarusian libraries of the republic;
- creation and support of complex information resources in the sphere of innovation on the basis of the Internet portal of the National Library of Belarus;
- organizing and conducting international and national conferences, seminars and round tables on topical issues of the use of EIR, information support of innovation;
- participation in the work of the Council of Libraries of Belarus on Information Interaction within the working groups, according to the department profile.
Structure and staff
Head of the Department: Marina Rudakovskaya
Теl.: (+375 17) 293 28 90 (internal number: 78 90)
Monitoring, Acquisition and Distribution of Electronic Resources
Head of the Section: Maria Domovskaya
Теl: (+375 17) 29328 39 (internal number: 78 39)
Теl.: (+375 17) 293 29 26 (internal number: 79 26), 293 26 70 (internal number:76 70), 293 27 51 (internal number:77 51)
Information Support of Innovation
Head of the Section: Vyacheslav Britchkovsky, Cand. Sci.
Tel.: (+375 17) 293 28 05 (internal number: 78 05)
Specialists of the section:
Tel.: (+375 17) 293 27 92 (internal number: 77 92)
Publications of the department employees
Participation in conferences, seminars and round tables