The National Library of Belarus invites to take part at the 14th International Bibliological Conference dedicated to the 400th anniversary of first published Slavic Alphabet Book "Bukvar" on 26th – 27th April 2018.
The conference will be held in the National Library of Belarus.
Topics for discussion:
• Traditions of enlightment and educational book printing in Belarus
• Belarusian manuscripts and printed books in domestic and foreign collections
• Belarusian printing houses of the 16th – 18th centuries.
• Belarusian book of the 19th – 20th centuries.
• Contemporary Belarusian book
• Art design of manuscripts and printed books
• Bibliographic record of prominent Belarusian books
• Book in the contemporary social, cultural and information environment.
Working languages: Belarusian, Russian, Polish, English, Ukrainian
To take part in the conference as a speaker or attendee, please, register online.
The collection of conference papers is projected for publication. We accept original papers in Russian, Belarusian and English of scientific and applied value. The organizing committee is authorized to select papers for reading at the conference and articles for publication. Please submit your paper to e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th March, 2018.
Format requirements for papers:
1. The author’s/coauthor’s full name, surname, patronymic (if any), the full name of the organization, city, country; the full name, surname, patronymic (if any) of a person who will present the paper at the conference, the title of the paper.
2. The paper with the annotation in Belarusian, Russian and English, drawings and addendums should be up to 6 pages, format А4, Times New Roman, type size 13, 1.5 line spacing, file type DOC or RTF (Microsoft Word).
3. The reference list should be placed after the main body of the paper in alphabetic order. The references in square brackets should be at the end of the sentence, for example [3, с. 15].
4. The summary in Russian and English should be up to 400 symbols (including spaces).
Meals, lodging and transportation fees are paid by participants of the conference.